[Cuis-dev] Proposal of change to the inspectors

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 10:46:37 PST 2021

I thought about this several time. I am a big fan of sorting since it
reduces
the user time to find stuff (obvious ;)).

On the same line, is there a reason why Categories are not sorted by
default in the Browser ?
I mean the Browser leftmost pane entries.

The first thing i do when i run Cuis is setting the alphabetical order,
systematically.

bye
Nicola