[Cuis-dev] DrGeo package

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 09:53:36 PDT 2021

Hi Hilaire,

Package tested working in the usual way !
Very good, thank you.

About the Toolbar, it is a lot nicer to see, but the textual menu was
1. easier to find stuff
2. easier to extent adding more submenu
3. easier to extend, no need to add a specific picture to say
"I want to insert a circle by center and radius", "A circle by 3 points"
etc.

I preferred the other way, but i am not a young student ;)

Is there a variable to set to see the menu in the previous way ?

bye
Nicola