[Cuis-dev] Finding Instance specific behavior in the inspector

John McGarey johnmcgarey78 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 10:03:32 PDT 2021

HI!
   I'm on chapter 6 in the Cuis book and in Figure 6.8 there are a few lines of code that add behavior to just one instance of WidgetMorph.  It actually works great but I got curious and was surprised when I went to look at that code in the inspector and couldn't find it.  All I could find was the word `[closure]` in the place of the block but I bet someone here can do better:
Does any genius here know a tricky or roundabout way to see that block of code after it has been applied?
Thank you,John
Reproducing this:Cuis5.0-4928Create a new WidgetMorph and inspect it and then put these two lines in the inspector:`self setProperty: #handlesMouseDown: toValue: true.self setProperty: #mouseButton1Up:localPosition: toValue: [:ignoredEvent :ignoredPosition| self color: Color random]self hasProperty: #mouseButton1Up:localPosition:`from p94/95 of The Cuis Book