[Cuis-dev] Panel

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Mon Oct 25 07:15:24 PDT 2021

Hi Ken,

I am wondering if using SystemWindow is appropriate for the DrGeo
dialogs. For its FileOpenDialog with sketch preview, I used the System
Window, I was capable to adjust to my needs. But may be it is overkill,
I am not sure.

I took at look at your Panel dialog. Do you think its title could look
as the system window (title embossed, icons centered)?

The required changes does not seem obvious to me. Your panel use its own
window title, and not system window.

Just some though

Hilaire

--