[Cuis-dev] Locale Plugin and Gettext package

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 17:30:03 PDT 2021

Hi Philip,

I saw that package a few weeks ago, but i also red in the github README
-------
. Experimental, DO NOT USE THIS IN PRODUCTION. Design work IN PROGRESS.
. Getting it working on remote databases
* I noticed last activity was 6 months ago
-------

For these reasons i thought it was faster and safer to fix
an old Squeak implementation and in half a week i got it.
https://github.com/nmingotti/Cuis-Smalltalk-Postgres

I still have not written tests, the README is full of typos and it is
half written but
AFAICanSay it runs and makes call to a remote database.

As soon as I bring it to a minimum standard of docs and tests i will
tell here.

I notice that I named that package as yours in GitHub, this surprises
me, i try not to use double names.
Therefore I will change my package name to Cuis-Smalltalk-PostgreSQL,
during the weekend.

bye
Nicola