[Cuis-dev] Found little-but-ugly bug in Explorer

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Thu Sep 16 10:14:57 PDT 2021

Yep. That deserves improving.

The reason I added that small limit (100) is because each item is a
morph. I was exploring Display and related big arrays (8 million
entries) and had to kill Cuis. No one could scroll a tree with 8 million
entries! We need something that can show a reasonable number of entries,
and behave well when there are more than that.

Thanks,