[Cuis-dev] OneLineEditorMoprh -> TextEntryMorph

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Fri Apr 1 02:11:09 PDT 2022

Ken,

Should we rename it to this more conventional name?

I plan to use it in several places in DrGeo for user input.

In the process, I will add a largely needed GroupLabel morph.

There are so many needs in Cuis widgetery for one that wants to develop
an application. It is too much work for most people, only an idiot like
me can dedicate his energy for that. Gary Chamber' Smalltalk Polymoprh
was a nice implementation to simplify GUI works.

I am almost done with the large part of DrGeo but this lack of a more or
less feature complete widgetery is a friction.

At my next step, I want to think of a general knowledge system
organizer/modelizer for teacher. A kind of general framework where
additional knowledge representation model could be plugged in. I think
some people call it dynabook.

More widgetery and likely custom ones will be needed. A framework where
to fit such tools will be helpful. I am not sure where to start, though.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu