[Cuis-dev] OneLineEditorMoprh -> TextEntryMorph

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Fri Apr 1 08:34:02 PDT 2022

Le 01/04/2022 à 16:19, ken.dickey at whidbey.com a écrit :

> I have never used PolyMorph and have not been a user of Widget
> Frameworks, so bad person to ask.  As you see, I have just been making
> widgets for own simple use without much planning and decide to share.
> Kind of got out of control. ;^)
>
> Also, I am trying to get back to porting Bee DMR, so need to hack a
> Tonel reader for Code Browser, which I think other people could use.
>

> What is you requirement time frame? How soon do you need this?
>
>  days/weeks/months ?
>
> Yesterday, right?  ;^)

More like a general observation, for future perspectives in months or years.

As I wrote I am almost done with DrGeo, only the -- time consuming --
details and the script builder, script editor and dedicated workspace to
have fun writing Smalltalk sketch. I smashed several unused features of
DrGeo.

What is Bee DMR?

Hilaire

--