[Cuis-dev] Newbie questions

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Fri Apr 1 12:05:04 PDT 2022

On 3/25/2022 3:35 PM, Aik-Siong Koh via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Juan:
>
> Thanks for reply.
> Since we go to World/Open/Messages Names,
> wouldn't a World/Find be very efficient for finding classes, message
> names, source code, etc in one place?

I'm pretty sure there is at least one implementation of that in an
optional package. Anyone remembers?

> Cuis Terse Guide should mention finding things.
>
> Alt Tab switches OS windows. What is the equivalent for switching Cuis
> Morphs inside Cuis?

On the Mac, it is Option-Tab. It will be something similar in other
platforms. Modifier keys are a bit platform specific because they are
not reported identically by the VM.

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich