[Cuis-dev] How to find all instances of a string in a method or editor?

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Mon Apr 4 08:24:58 PDT 2022

Additionally, if you are browsing senders of some method, or references
to an instance variable, just select methods in the window and all
occurrences of the variable/symbol will be highlighted.

Regards,
Juan Vuletich

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich