[Cuis-dev] PluggableButton

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Fri Apr 8 02:58:53 PDT 2022

Hi Juan,

Le 07/04/2022 à 19:06, Juan Vuletich a écrit :
> I sent examples as workspace doits, that are easy to try. The code you
> pasted above, I can't run it unless you also send me an image.

I did not investigate that much, I tried your mod and it did not work
well in DrGeo.

> Help me understand the color scheme issue. Only after I understand,
> and try an implementation, I can tell if there is any reason for not
> including it in base Cuis.

Juan, I am now concentrating in other part of DrGeo. What I suggest you,
is to commit these first batch of changes related to the state & action
arguments because there are of general interest. Then I will come back
to you later with the color behavior I am looking for.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu