[Cuis-dev] TextModelMorph and source code style

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:00:03 PDT 2022

Hi,

TextModel is asked for the TextStyler class via #textStylerClass message.

You can look at:
- Implementors of #textStylerClass
- SHTextStyler class and subclasses.
- Implementors of #textStylerClassFor:

You need your textProvider to implement #textStylerClassFor: and return
an instance of SHTextStyler class, if I'm not mistaken.

Cheers,

Mariano