[Cuis-dev] Infinit loop with Layout

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Wed Apr 13 14:02:55 PDT 2022

Ken,

Thanks for the fix.

In the mean time I coded another strategy, but it is nice to get it fixed.

(for the curious, what reveals the now fixed issue
https://twitter.com/GNUDrGeo/status/1513995324297297924)

I  find Cuis, Layout and Widget surprisingly pleasant to code with. It
is very predictable and it is a nice plus. I fell more comfortable
coding with Cuis than Pharo.

Thanks

Hilaire

--