[Cuis-dev] Is anyone working on Morphic-free Cuis?

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Wed Apr 20 18:43:08 PDT 2022

Hi Stephen

Nice to see you around!

On 4/20/2022 8:00 PM, stephen--- via Cuis-dev wrote:

> Hello Cuis-dev!
>
> Is anyone working on Morphic-free Cuis, i.e., porting the
> Sparta/Block/Brick work in order to make a new GUI framework
> available?  I’ve been looking at it in Pharo, and it’s getting pretty
> mature.

Not that I'm aware of. It would be an interesting project to learn about!

In any case, what value do you see over Morphic, in particular for Cuis?
I don't know much about Sparta/Block/Brick, and the README in the repos
contain no description about, but just install instructions.

What's your view / opinion on them? (besides them getting mature)

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich
https://twitter.com/JuanVuletich