[Cuis-dev] shell scripting

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Thu Apr 21 01:45:41 PDT 2022

Hi Jason,

AFAIR, we have some documentation in a wiki page, but I don't remember where.
As a stopgap you may look at the source code in
SystemDictionary>>#processCommandLineArgument:storeStartUpScriptArgsOn:

There are for options recognized:
-r Require the next argument as a string.
-d Evaluate the next argument as Smalltalk expression.
-l Take the next argument as a filename and file in that file.
That assumes the file contains in chunk format, as generated by a file-out.
-s Take the next argument as filename containing Smalltalk code and evaluate the code.
Additionally add the remaining arguments to startUpScriptArguments.

HTH and Best Regards,
Gerald