[Cuis-dev] Preference Browser

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Mon Apr 25 05:51:04 PDT 2022

Hi Gerald,

Le 25/04/2022 à 12:48, Gerald Klix a écrit :
> Hi Hilaire,
>
> I am sure there is one on github, but is wasn't able to find it,
> after 48 minutes of search

Did not find either.

> I only can provide an example of trying to solve the problem
> with menus.
>
> Please look at the saved morph images taken form Haver.
> Currently the preferences main menu is much too big
> and the sub-menus are not generated automatically.

Nice, we have cross interest on the topic.

> I would like to replace this solution with a proper preferences browser.

Yes, I have in mind something a bit more handy with a DialogMorph and a
ListMorph

I need to study the Preference system first. I will publish my
experiment on Cuis-Smalltalk-UI repo so we can collaborate.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu