[Cuis-dev] Preference Browser

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Mon Apr 25 10:18:12 PDT 2022

Hi Mariano,

I would love to try them, but
Package downloading does not work for me, because one can not configure a proxy port, at least
I found no way to do so. (And I don't want to start to pierce holes in my firewall setup).

With some changes I got your bitbucket package working.
Haver's preference package adds categories for most of the preferences, therefore
the preference browser looks nice as you can see in the attached screen-shot.

Thanks a bunch.

Best Regards,
Gerald