[Cuis-dev] The Preference model

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Wed Apr 27 09:56:00 PDT 2022

Hi,

I don't understand the PreferenceType interest, why not subclassing
Preference for specific model and behavior.

The visitor pattern makes the understanding more complex (your code
snipped really show it) and as I understand it (I never used that
pattern), it is for situation where the model can't be modified. It is
not the case here as we are just discussing on the most appropirate model

I am slightly concern it will be over engineered.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu