[Cuis-dev] The Preference model

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Thu Apr 28 12:08:23 PDT 2022

On 2022-04-28 11:53, ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev wrote:
..
> One could do without a notifier (again, just use the sample code to
> notify the preference and have a browser pay attention to that).
> Perhaps overly general to use a closure here.

Actually, I don't think triggering on individual preference change adds
utility.

It would make sense if any value change notified the Class.  Just add
    MyPref triggerEvent: #preferenceChanged.
    MyPref>> #value:

Then a browser only has to register with the Class Mypref to get
notifications.

$0.02,
-KenD