[Cuis-dev] [IMPROV] Should have been: Menu(Item) duplication

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Wed Aug 31 13:26:02 PDT 2022

Hi Hernán,

I can confirm this behavior for every halo button,
not only the duplicate button. I was under the impression,
that the halo's move button does not work, while the Pick-Up-button
does. But this finding is wrong. I can confirm that every menu's
halo button only works on the second click. It does not matter
in which way a menu was created.

I suppose this behavior is unrelated to my simple duplication hack.

HTH,

Gerald