[Cuis-dev] Siren progress and questions (Packages)

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Mon Dec 12 06:46:25 PST 2022

I'm sure we can improve our tools, and discussing issues and options is
important.

Still, in this case, I find it valuable to see in the browser that some
method belongs to a package. It means it can not be freely used, being
safe only for packages that declare the first as a requisite.

WRT simplicity, yes, it is perhaps the main focus for Cuis itself.

Thanks,