[Cuis-dev] [Meeting] Wednesday 14 of December

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Wed Dec 14 09:18:19 PST 2022

Thanks Hernán for the presentation of Teaching Smalltalk.

I had not idea you were using prototype to teach Smalltalk. I should dig
on your ideas for DrGeo geometry programming, and for more general user
programming in a versatile environment.

As you noted, I had to escape for several minutes, and the meeting was
over when I came back.

Nevertheless I video-record and edited your presentation. It is not
referenced in archive section of the the http://cuis.st/community page.
I will watch the complete presentation.

Thanks!

Hilaire