[Cuis-dev] Siren progress and questions (Packages)

Stephen Travis Pope stephen at heaveneverywhere.com
Thu Dec 15 12:27:50 PST 2022

I just noticed that I tended to browse in -all- mode rather than using the method categories.

Especially when porting code between ST dialects, one studies the core class and I/O, which is where many of the package-related method categories.

It’s not al all as bad in Cuis as in Squeak, where I’m now porting Siren…

stp

--------

Stephen Travis Pope    Ojai, California, USA

     http://HeavenEverywhere.com
     http://FASTLabInc.com
     https://vimeo.com/user19434036/videos
     http://heaveneverywhere.com/Reflections