[Cuis-dev] Siren progress and questions (Packages)

Stephen Travis Pope stephen at heaveneverywhere.com
Fri Dec 16 12:54:20 PST 2022

JV wrote: "all we have to do is to update our FFI package with the updates done for Squeak…"

That’d be GREAT!  I’ll stop porting the GUI to Squeak immediately.

stp

--------

Stephen Travis Pope    Ojai, California, USA

     http://HeavenEverywhere.com
     http://FASTLabInc.com
     https://vimeo.com/user19434036/videos
     http://heaveneverywhere.com/Reflections