[Cuis-dev] Code completion

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Thu Dec 22 00:37:50 PST 2022

Hi,

In the DrGSmalltalkSketchEditor (subclass of DialogPanel), to have code
completion on a given class (it is set in a preference depending on the
locale, to make code completion to methods translated in locale
language) I implemented the methods below:

computeMessageEntriesIn: aDynamicTypingSmalltalkCompleter
ofTempVarNamed: aString

     aDynamicTypingSmalltalkCompleter
         computeMessageEntriesForClassOrNil: (DrGeoSystem preferences
at: #programmingCodeCompletion)

autoCompleterClassFor: textGetter

SmalltalkCompleter

However the code completion is not limited to the class I want.

I think it used to work -- or may be I was confused, which is likely too.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot

Hilaire

--