[Cuis-dev] Code completion

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Tue Dec 27 11:34:27 PST 2022

Hi Hernán,

Yes, you can try from the latest DrGeo release 22.12
(https://launchpad.net/drgeo/+download)

In the menu go to: 'Herramientas>Editor de boceto Smalltalk'

You will have the Smalltalk sketch editor.

If you make completion after 'DrGeoSketch new segm...' you will have
messages not related to DrGeoSketch class. Only #segment:to is related
to  DrGeoSketch.

I guess I have some  missing peace in my tool (DrGSmalltalkSketchEditor)

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu