[Cuis-dev] Siren progress and questions (Packages)

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Thu Dec 29 08:21:35 PST 2022

Hi Folks,

So, it seems that since we took FFI from Squeak, maybe 8 years ago, FFI
in Squeak has evolved, and they modified the parser to support it. This
just means a bit more of work. I hope to be able to spend some real time
with this during next week. It may take a few weeks, but we'll get it
working.

Thanks,