[Cuis-dev] Proposals for Community meeting!

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Tue Feb 1 05:55:25 PST 2022

Hi Hilaire,
 yes, I can chair them all, but I'll talk with Nico to see if we can show
what he did.

Cheers!
Hernan.

On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 10:52 AM H. Fernandes via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> Hi Herman,
>
> Thanks for this long list of proposal! I will process the data.
>
> Will you chair all these meetings? If not, could you give me the name of
> the persons. I hope Nicolás Papagna and other could share the effort with
> you.
>
> Hilaire
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Hi!
>  something I think would be interesting to show are some tools that we use
> in CuisUniversity and that maybe not everybody know. For example:
> - The Spotlight that @Nicolás Papagna Maldonado
> <nicolas.papagna at gmail.com> wrote, very useful
> - The code coverage tool that Nico also wrote
> - A demo of all the refactorings we have right now and the ones we are
> working on.
> - TDD Guru - A tool to see how well you are doing TDD
> - Extract Method Object refactoring
> - How we teach OO using Smalltalk (DenotativeObjects, etc)
> - Also, I could show LiveTyping. I think not everybody knows it.
>
> Cheers!
> Hernan.

<https://10pines.com/>Hernán WilkinsonSoftware Developer & Coach

Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina

+54 11 6091 3125

@HernanWilkinson