[Cuis-dev] Proposals for Community meeting!

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Feb 1 12:25:06 PST 2022

On Tue, Feb 01, 2022 at 03:01:23PM +0100, H. Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:

> > . Wish-1. If anybody wants to show how to make a trivial plugin I
> > would be
> > very grateful. Just to have an idea. I would really like to know how
> > OSProcess works for example, that tools for me is fundamental. Also,
> > if some
> > day in the future we need to port VectorGraphics plugin to the Web
> > technology
> > we should have some common warm up knowledge to start from. A little
> > introductory
> > video would be super!
>
> Will see if Dave (OSProcess) will propose something.

I do not have time to prepare anything right now, but it would be
a good topic. How does someone write a simple "hello world" plugin
just to get started? In fact, that is exactly how OSProcess began,
just as a small plugin to try some experiments. It would be good
to show others how to do this now in Cuis.

Dave