[Cuis-dev] Bug? running system category tests

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 07:08:13 PST 2022

Hi Luciano,
 I found another bug... well, I do not know if it is a bug really, maybe a
"desired behavior" :-)
 It is related to running the tests for a system category.
 Currently, if you have the mouse over a system category and pressed cmd+t,
it runs all the tests of that category. That works ok for the subcategories
but if you are in a root category it only runs the tests for that root
category and I think it should run the tests of all the categories because
they are shown in the class list.

 The same thing should happen when pressing cmd+y in the code pane. cmd+y
runs the tests of the system category, so if you are in a root system
category it should behave as described in the previous paragraph.

 Does it make sense to you?

Cheers!
Hernan.