[Cuis-dev] Community meeting

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Wed Feb 2 12:17:10 PST 2022

Hi,

I added to https://www.cuis-smalltalk.org/community a listing of
incoming meetings. We have meeting til July 2023!

*Juan.* I set a "What's new?" meeting every 3 months, (Mars, June,
September, December). Do you prefer every 4 months?

*Hernan.* I distributed your meeting all along the years. Do you want a
different order than the one I did? Can you provide a few description
for the meeting with a XXX description?

*Gerald.* I set a Haver meeting in part I and II.

*Nicola.* Can you provide a few description for the meeting with a XXX
description?

In 2020 we had Cuis online meetings. What was the connection settings, I
will add it to the page.

Best regards

Hilaire

--