[Cuis-dev] Community meeting

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Thu Feb 3 05:15:58 PST 2022

Hi Hilaire,
 The topics "Automatic Refactoring" and "Extract Method Object Refactoring"
should be removed, I'll cover those things in the "Refactoring with Cuis"
topic.
 Regarding "The Spotlight", you should add Nicolas Papagna there. The
descripcion should be: The spotlight or finder is a tool that allows you to
look for classes, senders, implementors, etc. very easily.
 Regarding "Code coverage tool", the description should be: Code coverage
is very useful when doing TDD. This tool does not only checks message sends
but also variable usage, boolean coverage, etc.

 Let me know if you need more info.
 Great work!! I'm a little worried that we have meetings until May 2024!!
That's a long shot! hahaha

Cheers!
Hernan.

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 5:17 PM Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I added to https://www.cuis-smalltalk.org/community a listing of incoming
> meetings. We have meeting til July 2023!
>
> *Juan.* I set a "What's new?" meeting every 3 months, (Mars, June,
> September, December). Do you prefer every 4 months?
>
> *Hernan.* I distributed your meeting all along the years. Do you want a
> different order than the one I did? Can you provide a few description for
> the meeting with a XXX description?
>
> *Gerald.* I set a Haver meeting in part I and II.
>
> *Nicola.* Can you provide a few description for the meeting with a XXX
> description?
>
> In 2020 we had Cuis online meetings. What was the connection settings, I
> will add it to the page.
>
> Best regards
>
> Hilaire
>
> --
> GNU Dr. Geohttp://drgeo.euhttp://blog.drgeo.eu

<https://10pines.com/>Hernán WilkinsonSoftware Developer & Coach

Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina

+54 11 6091 3125

@HernanWilkinson