[Cuis-dev] Bug? running system category tests

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 22:49:49 PST 2022

Hi Hernan,
I think this should fix cmd-t. I never used this and I'm not sure how you
use it, can you test it and let me know if it behaves as you expect? Notice
that I moved #classesAt: from Categorizer to SystemOrganizer because the
Categorizer is more general (it is used for method categories too), and
then I removed #testCaseClassesAt: and put that line of code in the caller
(because it made the SystemOrganizer know about test cases and I thought
that was unnecessary). I don't think I broke anything, I searched for
senders in other packages, but let me know what you think.

Also I saw the methods for #linesOfCodeOf:, #instanceMethodCountOf: and
#classMethodCountOf: you added to SystemOrganizer to show that information
in annotations. Currently, they return 0 for top categories without any
classes. I made the experiment of including all classes in all
subcategories, but it became too slow so I reverted to the original
behavior.

Regarding cmd-y I think there's not much we can do without getting dirty...
at the level of SmalltalkEditor we don't know anything of the Browser, what
system category is selected, etc, and I wouldn't want to hack my way into a
fix. What do you think?