[Cuis-dev] How to stop the editor asking to delete a certain variable ?

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 14:18:08 PST 2022

Hi guys,

I have this little problem that bugs me. It happens sometimes i want to
leave some variables defined in a method, even if i don't use them,
because i consider them useful
for several reason, maybe just to keep a default call template.

Think OSProcess, i want to copy around always the same call template, with
'in', 'out', and 'err'. Even if I don't use some of them.

The editor sees i don't really use some of those variable and it complains
systematically.

Is there a way, also a trick, to make the editor stop complaining ?

bye
Nicola