[Cuis-dev] How to stop the editor asking to delete a certain variable ?

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 08:36:03 PST 2022

Hi Luciano,

i like your idea of using syntax highlighting to stress unused variables !

Even if, i would say, better to keep red for errors and dangerous stuff,
i would say what is of little meaning could be put gray. Something lighter
than black so that you know it matters less then a regular statement.

About comments, doh, no, they are pestiferous, because they don't nest.
When i am in a hurry and a i whant to comment out a block I often
find this problem. So, no, i would say, let's keep comment out of our way,
until one day we will make them behave well ;)

bye
Nicola