[Cuis-dev] Online help via Erudite

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 11:18:26 PST 2022

Hi Nicola,

El 8/2/22 a las 16:02, Nicola Mingotti escribió:

> Really cool Mariano !
>
> This could be the TerseGuide big brother: the CuisManual .

Glad you liked it :)

> Is there already a mechanism by which if i make a new package I can also
> add an Erudite chapter ?

No. Erudite works by creating books. You can create a new book
installing Erudite and then click on the World Menu -> Erudite -> New ...

You give the book a title and an editing tool opens up for editing the book.

When you save a book, it is saved as a subclass of EruditeBook.

If you want to provide a book for a particular package, you move the
class of your book to your desired package.

Other than that, it could be cool to be able to have an "open book",
where chapters to a book can be added loading new packages, but that's
not possible at this moment. (not impossible to implement, perhaps, but
would have to give it a thought.)

Cheers,

Mariano