[Cuis-dev] Online help via Erudite

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Wed Feb 9 05:25:47 PST 2022

Mariano,
 I think that it would be great to add an option in the Help menu to the
"Cuis Manual" when loading EruditeHelp, between the option "Terse Guide to
Cuis" and "Class comment Browser", mainly because newsies do not know about
the halos and if they do, they do not use them that much, but they use the
"Help" menu.
 Let me know what you think.

Cheers!
Hernan.