[Cuis-dev] FYI. VectorGraphics is dead in Linux

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 13:42:42 PST 2022

Hi guys,

as you know i don't need strictly VectorGraphics for my current projects
in development.

Anyway, it is very cool so sometimes I switch it on and try it.

I want to inform you that in Linux x86-64 it is all broken at the
moment. It means everything
hangs when i try to `Feature require: VectorGraphics` either with or without

-----
Smalltalk vmVersion .  'Open Smalltalk Cog[Spur] VM
[CoInterpreterPrimitives VMMaker.oscog-nice.2715]'

Smalltalk imageName .
'/home/p/prog/cuis-project/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/Cuis6.0-5031.image'
-----

bye
Nicola