[Cuis-dev] Hi There

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Fri Feb 25 05:27:04 PST 2022

Hi Craig,

thank you for your interest in Cuis.
There are two PostgresSQL client packages:
https://github.com/Phantasus/Cuis-Smalltalk-Postgres
https://github.com/nmingotti/Cuis-Smalltalk-PostgreSQL
I don't like relational databases, therefore:
For my on Smalltalk called "Haver (http://haver.klix.ch/)" -- basically Cuis with Modules -- I am working a
on OODB named PlanE. However for the time being Haver lacks am up-to-date release.

HTH,
Gerald