[Cuis-dev] March Meeting

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 02:58:43 PST 2022

Hi,

This machine where i developed a Cuis GUI is going to be installed
at customer premises in the week of 7 March. So i guess this is
the only meeting i can show you the real thing before it is shipped.
I am 3d printing the enclosure right now.

I will try to keep it quick, 5 mins say 10 max.

In short, it is a Cuis GUI running on ARM embedded with 5' touch screen.
It is there to permit the installer to configure the network easily and
to give status information to the users.

bye
Nicola