[Cuis-dev] Emacs & Smalltalk

Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras vonbecmann at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 20:10:05 PST 2022

org-mode <https://orgmode.org/manual/> is very useful.
Emacs tutorial  C-h t  (Control h follow by t) explains how to use.
i found emacs the easy way to edit text, navigation, create a macro to edit
text. (smalltalk should adopt some of those ideas)

On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 8:45 PM Hernan Wilkinson via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> Hi,
>  I've never used Emacs, I just run it some times and did not even have
> time to read the manual, etc., but after seeing this video: "Emacs and
> Montessori Philosophy" (https://emacsconf.org/2021/talks/montessori/) and
> knowing that emacs runs on lisp and that you can modify emacs from emacs
> using lisp, I could not avoid relating it with Smalltalk...
>  Does anybody have experience with Emacs? Is there something you can say
> about Emacs & Smalltalk?
>
>  Thanks!
>  Hernan.

Bernardo E.C.

Sent from a cheap desktop computer in South America.