[Cuis-dev] [Cuis 6] Startup script

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Mon Jan 3 00:34:33 PST 2022

Hi,

I just ported DrGeo-WIP to Cuis 6. It seems fine. I only have issues
with the startup script to install the DrGeo development environment.

Some instructions are not working anymore when invoked from a startup
script, these instructions are working from a running image though.

I identified two instructions causing problem. They are marked with
"XXX" in attached startup script.

Thanks

Hilaire

--