[Cuis-dev] Integrate package installer and downloader

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Mon Jan 3 07:19:51 PST 2022

On 12/28/2021 4:52 PM, Mariano Montone via Cuis-dev wrote:
>>> Perhaps add these to the Open menu with 'autoload' as with the Terse Guide?
>> All the tools appear in the Open menu already ;)
> Ahh.. with autoload ... I understand now. Yes, that would be cool.

Having these tools easily accessible is a great step forward in package
accessibility!

Yes, the TerseGuide approach sounds like a great idea. Mariano, perhaps
you can do that, and then the packages should go into
Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/Packages. If you can prepare them as Ken says, and do
a pull request, it would be wonderful.

While you are at it, please check Assessments, or any other package with
a long description. Maybe at the top, only the first few lines of the
description could be shown, and the full description at the bottom of
the displayed information, so users won't miss other stuff displayed there.

Thanks!

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich