[Cuis-dev] Pull request: ExamplesBrowser

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Wed Jan 5 14:54:21 PST 2022

That's cool Mariano!
@Nahuel Garbezza <nahuel at 10pines.com> was doing something similar

and BTW, I'm migrating the method finder from Squeak to Cuis, the one that
looks for messages based on examples.

Cheers!
Hernan.

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 4:36 PM Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> On 1/5/2022 1:17 PM, Mariano Montone via Cuis-dev wrote:
> > Hello Juan,
> >
> > I've made a pull request for adding the ExamplesBrowser tool to Cuis
> > packages.
> >
> > https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/pull/223
> >
> > More info in this email quoted below.
> >
> > Do you accept?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Mariano

> that
> >> I've started an implementation of this :)
> >>
> >> Demo:
> >>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bDs9IH85VNRdYovbMxO4e2XqDCMn8sY-/view?usp=sharing
> >>
> >> All system methods that contain examples are collected, so the tool is
> >> useful for any kind of examples, not only for Morphs.
> >>
> >> I attach the current implementation in case someone wants to give it a
> try.
> >>
> >> I'm still thinking about the best way of displaying an example; the
> >> class method source is displayed for now, but that may change.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> Mariano
> >>

> Very nice. Just pushed it to GitHub.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Juan Vuletich
> www.cuis-smalltalk.org
> https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev
> https://github.com/jvuletich
> https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/juan-vuletich-75611b3
> https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
> @JuanVuletich

<https://10pines.com/>Hernán WilkinsonSoftware Developer & Coach

Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina

+54 11 6091 3125

@HernanWilkinson