[Cuis-dev] Double colon syntax

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 13:31:23 PST 2022

I learnt it very recently, probably updating one of Ken documents, it
was in his examples.

I would say, I LOVE IT, less parenthesis, more readability, Unix piping
thinking.

Something similar has been done in Clojure (discovered 2 days ago), same
principle, cool stuff.

I envy you that you can study the syntax from reading the source code,
really !
But on the other side this is BAD. It means we are not documenting well
our fundamentals.

I plan to add a page to the Cuis-Cookbook about funky syntaxes as soon
as time permits.

bye
Nicola