[Cuis-dev] Pluggable List of Morph

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Thu Jan 13 12:11:09 PST 2022

Hi Nicola et al.

After some thinking,  a InnerListOfMorph should simply be a subclass of
MorphLayout (beColumn).

The InnerListMorph draws directly its text content, highlight, selected.
It could have been designed with a row of TextMorph but would have been
inefficient.

Nicolas, which direction did you took for your initial design?

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu