[Cuis-dev] Book of Changes

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 06:26:34 PST 2022

Very cool, Ken. I first learned about the I Ching from Borges, and later
from Philip Dick and Robert Anton Wilson, and I got very much into it. But
I haven’t use it in like 15 years (since I moved to China, hah). Very nice
to have it in Cuis, I guess the circumstances are perfect to go back to it.
Thanks!

a translation from Whil