[Cuis-dev] Browse class subcategories

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 23:15:22 PST 2022

Hilaire, thanks for testing. This should fix that problem.
I really don't like that we have to implement subclasses of ListItemWrapper
every time we want to use a HierarchicalListMorph. Maybe later we could
improve this and make it "pluggable" (i.e., let it send messages to the
model to ask the children of a node, etc, instead of needing to implement a
new class just for that).