[Cuis-dev] Browse class subcategories

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 05:54:39 PST 2022

Hi Hilaire, all,
Cool, I'm glad you find it useful too. I wanted to have this in Cuis since
the first week when I started using Cuis.
I made it behave as you suggested, showing all classes of subcategories
when a non-leaf node is selected. Here's the latest version. Let me know
what you think, and if you find any other problems or if you have other
ideas to improve it.