[Cuis-dev] Community tutorial meeting

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Thu Jan 27 10:12:10 PST 2022

Le 27/01/2022 à 16:57, Juan Vuletich a écrit :
> I like Hilaire's idea of a focused 30min session. But this is
> important too. Maybe after the main session, we can devote maybe 15
> minutes to news?

I suspect it will make the time devoted to the meeting subject too short
or the meeting too long (45 min). And not compatible with a scheme of 15
min of presentation by the chair then 15 min of Q&A/Brainstorming.

> I suggest for example, the first Tuesday of each month. A good time
> could be 16:00 GMT. That is 8:00 in California, 24:00 in China, and
> more reasonable times at most other places.
For me Wednesday will be easier, same time, earlier or latter fine too.

Le 27/01/2022 à 18:51, Hernan Wilkinson a écrit :
> I was thinking of using those 30 min for everything. Doing so it will
> keep our focus on what we show, talk, etc. But let's start and use the
> time we need

It makes sense to also arange  every two or three months,  a 30 min
"What's new?" meeting, presented by Juan or another volunteer.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu